Applications open October 2, 2017, for admission in Fall 2018. Here's what you need to get into the program:
- General admission requirements.
- Grade 12 graduation.
- English 12 with a minimum grade of "C".
- A portfolio review with the Graphic Design faculty.
We conduct an interview with each student to make sure the program is a good fit for you. We also review your portfolio, but we don't expect you to be a master artist. Just take whatever you love to create and share it with us.
Here's the list of items you have to bring with you to the interview:
- A 100-300 word description of why you want to take the program and your career goals.
- Your resumé, including two references.
- A portfolio featuring between 6-12 examples of your creative work.
Your creative work can be anything from art, to design work, to photography, to collage, to poetry.
There are only 24 seats available each year, so not everyone who qualifies will be admited.
To book an interview date, contact the department chair (Patrick Foster). We hope to see you soon!
In the case of a discrepancy between this page and the program outline, the program outline takes priority. Check the outline for official information.